Given the unprecedented COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we wanted to take the time to update you on the actions taken to keep Westcars safe for our employees and customers.
The safety of our customers and employees remains our number one priority and we are continuing to closely follow the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government. As such we have introduced the following hygiene measures:
- Ensuring all public toilets are adequately stocked and cleaned regularly.
- Prioritising cleaning of hard surfaces around work stations and customer waiting areas.
- Reminding all staff of the importance of good hygiene and frequent hand washing.
- Staff have been advised to refrain from shaking hands.
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the current guidelines regarding self-isolation.
- Providing disposable gloves for customer use at contact points if desired.
Please be assured that it is our intention to remain open for business, offering all our products and services to our customers as normal. To enable this we have put the following contingencies in place.
- Daily meetings at management level to discuss the unfolding situation.
- Ensuring employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our customers, our employees and our business.
- Increasing stocks and liaising with suppliers to ensure continuity of goods and services.
We appreciate your support and understanding during these difficult times